- Accelerate energy innovation and embrace an elevated laser focus on renewable energy sources, such as solar, wind, biomass, and geothermal. Renewable energy sources will, over time, significantly help boost the economy by lowering energy costs. More money can be put in the hands of citizens, not only by increasing income and cutting taxes, but also by lowering important key expenses like energy.
- Continue to revolutionize the storage capacity of all kinds of commercial batteries.
- As quickly as possible dispense with the extract and burn energy policies of the last one hundred years.
- Modernize the country’s electrical grid at lighting speed.
- The fastest future job growth for Americans is in the field of renewable energy.